805FC Vibration Meter
805FC Vibration Meter with Fluke Connect capability and innovative sensor design
Usually Ships In
Call 1.888.573.5468 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Nothing is more important when you need to make critical go or no go maintenance decisions than the reliability of your vibration meter. Get the vibration meter that eliminates the confusion of vibration screening with a reliable, repeatable, accurate way to check bearings and overall vibration, as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to give users a more complete picture.
The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable device for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
- Innovative sensor design minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Four-level severity scale assesses urgency of problems for overall vibration and bearing condition
- Exportable data via USB Trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
- Overall vibration measurement (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Crest Factor+ technology provides reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compare vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales and store results to the Fluke Connect Cloud
- Get authorization to take next steps in an instant if machine health is at risk via Fluke Connect® Share-Live™ video call within wireless service area
- Colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Temperature measurement with Spot IR Sensor increases diagnostic capabilities
- On-board memory holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements
- External accelerometer support for hard to reach locations
- Flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas Large screen with high resolution for easy navigation and viewing