1736 Power Quality Analyzer
1736 Power Quality Analyzer with comprehensive data logging
Call 1.888.573.5468 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke 1736 is a Three-Phase Power Logger that is built to streamline measurement processes, and reduce error — that makes it the best testing tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging. Capture and log over 500 power quality parameters, giving you the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings. The 1736 is equipped with an optimized user interface, flexible current probes, an intelligent measurement verification function, and remote data access and sharing so that you can test safely, reliably, and collaboratively.
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics, and associated power quality values
- View data locally, or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software
- Power directly from the measured circuit
- 600 V CAT IV 1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases and neutral with 4 flexible current probes
- Comprehensive measurement and data logging — automatically log, review, and download data
- Event waveform snapshot and high-resolution RMS profile with date, timestamp, and severity to pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues • Bright, colour touch screen
- Optimized user interface for quick setup and reduced uncertainty
With the best features, and most innovative software solutions, the Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger is equipped to tackle any job you can imagine.
1738 Power Quality Analyzer