AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter compatible with DataView® Software
Usually Ships In
Call 1.888.573.5468 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
You need a low resistance tester with rugged design for plant maintenance and field use, utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method, with the most accurate micro-ohmmeter results available to within 0.05%? We got it.
The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter for low resistance testing is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes, including resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test) are available on the unit and up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer of from a PC.
- Measures from 0.001mΩ (1µΩ resolution) to 2500.0Ω
- Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
- RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
- Selectable metal types
- Automatic and manual temperature correction
- EMF levels measured and eliminated in measurement
- Two programmable alarm set points
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable Inductive and Resistance test modes
- Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the button)
- Large multi-line electroluminescent display
- Local or remote test setup and control
- Direct printout
- Internal rechargeable batteries - conduct up to 5000 10A tests
- Rugged, double insulated waterproof case
- CE Mark