6240 Micro-Ohmmeter with 10A test current up to 4000μΩ 0A, includes 10A Kelvin Clips (Hippo) and DataView® Software
Usually Ships In
Call 1.888.573.5468 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter is reliable, capable, and long-lasting — everything that a micro-ohmmeter should be. Designed for both plant maintenance and field use, the low resistance tester utilizes a four-lead Kelvin method, and is accurate to 0.25% at very low resistance.
The 6240 is designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, and has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA, 10mA, with a polarity reversal function included. Even better, you can store up to 99 measurements that can be stored and printed directly from a PC.
- Measures from 1µΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Manual temperature compensation with DataView software
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test
- Auto store multiple test results
- Internal rechargeable batteries - conduct up to 850 10A tests
- 4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance
- Large, multi-function backlit display
- Direct display of measurement with units, range, and test current
- Rugged, sealed case